Queens Gate Flat
This apartment occupies the third floor of a prominent corner property, originally constructed in 1860 and Grade II listed.
The building was formerly two neighbouring town houses, reconfigured in 1939 as a boarding school for girls. In 1968, the State of Kuwait purchased the property which became their London Embassy until 2000, at which time the two houses were converted into 13 flats.
Amos Goldreich Architecture were appointed as lead architects to create a contemporary three bedroom home.
This included rationalising the formerly over-complex configuration, clarifying spatial sequences and creating a coherent visual palette. The apartment is finished to a high standard, with bespoke joinery and ingenious storage solutions.
Size 180 sqm